Latest Movie :

Movie Preview: Inception - The Power of Dreams

Okay, so this is my first movie preview. Since seeing the first trailer for Inception I was intrigued. First it's written and directed by Christopher Nolan of The Prestige and The Dark Knight. It also stars Leonardo Dicaprio and  Cillian Murphy so it has an  A-list cast. However, I was also  a little disappointed because the trailer did not tell me anything about the film. It had something to do with dreams but I couldn't figure out much more. Well now there is a new trailer and interview that explains more:





It seems the film will be about entering ones sub-conscious to gain valuable information through their dreams. Leonardo Dicaprio plays Cobb an agent who's job it is to extract information from others. Cillian Murphy's character is the mark or person being set up to get extracted. There is also the idea that once in the Dream realm one must somehow escape and it is not quite clear how this is done. Honestly, the more I learn about this movie the more it reminds me of The Matrix which is not really a good thing. I'm going to be optimistic though and hope we get a mind blowing movie and not some metaphysical nonsense.


Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

July 3, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I love metaphysical nonsense. Lol!! I think the "escaping" is going to have more to do with what to do once the dream starts collapsing (when the person is waking up). But I have high hopes. Nolan hasn't written or directed a bad film yet.

July 5, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Well, it's just they'll probably have to make up a lot rules for how the dream realm works which can be tricky.

October 25, 2010 at 6:17 AM

Most of my friends go to the movies for brainless action, they enjoyed Iron Man 2 and The A-Team, but this movie-you have to see it at least twice, to understand it.The levels and the layers on which thing are happening are so many, that one surly will miss something vital.

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Blog Anything Movies - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger