Latest Movie :

Move Review: Super 8


Movie: Super 8
Starring: Elle Fanning, Amanda Michalka, Kyle Chandler
Director: J.J. Abrams






I know I may be going against the grain here, but I thought this movie was simply okay. It has been getting rave reviews as hearkening back to ET and The Goonies - both of which I loved. But I think the one thing this movie was missing was more likable kids. It also seemed to be struggling between being a something-jumps-out-at-you scare movie and a inspirational movie like ET.

The acting was okay. I would have liked some more ... something...out of the actors. Something was just missing. The kids were also sweet, but lacking in personality - except one kid who was just obnoxious and cursed every few seconds (an aggravating thing to me, I don't want to hear a kid say the "s" word 30 times in a row).

I think this movie may be worth a matinee, but otherwise I am going to have to say that it is a bit overrated.

You can pre-order Super 8 from our online store.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Blog Anything Movies - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger